As I was walking I could hear somebody moaning, they seem like they was trying to call out for help. At this point in the hunger games I didn't think it would be anybody else still standing besides myself, but then again I didn't know what happened to peeta. I never heard the gamemakers shoot in the air for his death. I never seen him since we arrived arena. I wonder where can he be? As I still kept walking through the woods all I could still hear was the moaning. It wasn't just any moaning it was that in pain, depress,desperate, and in need for help moan.
As I had gotta close to a group of bushes I could hear the moaning very clear. I had ease around the bushes to see peeta laying their on the wet green grass. I could see that I need to get him to the pond quick. He was wound bad, and he was still bleeding bad, I could tell that his wound was fresh it could just happened a few hours or even a day before I found him. "I crouch down beside him. No matter what happens, I tell myself don't stop intil he's in the water. "On three," I say. "One, two, three!" I can only manage on full roll before I have to stop because of the horrible sound he's making. Now he's on the edge of the stream. Maybe this is better anyway.
I prop him against rocks in the stream so I could get him clean. Peeta was clothes and skin was filled with mud.
"Peeta when happened to you when we had gotten into the arena?" I ask.
"I had started working for the gamemakers." Peeta replied.
As he told katniss the whole story about what happened him, She kept pouring water on him into she could see his clothes. When she saw his clothes she gently unzip his jacket, unbutton his shirt and ease them off him. When she gotta him undress she started to wash him up and care for his wound. She didn't want his wound to get infected.
"I knew im not fit for this like Prim would have been, she had no shames in seeing other peoples bodies." She thought.
After she was done washing she help him out the stream and allowed him to put his clothes back on. Shortly after he was finished getting dress she treated his wound with some oil treatment she had received a while back from haymitch. The oil help to heal wounds and help to not to get infected. After I placed the oil on the wound I had tie his shirt around it so it could be covered.
I looked up at peeta and he had thank me for helping him. As I looked into his eyes I wonder want he was think. Thats when he had kiss me. That was my first kiss from a boy. I had pulled back trying to catch hold onto what just happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment