Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Katniss:Some Of My History

I live in District 12, but its nickname is the Seam. My house is located almost at the edge of the Seam. I only have to pass a few gates to reach the scruffy field called the Meadow. Separating the meadow from the woods, in fact enclosing all of District 12, is a high chain-link fence topped with barbed wire loops. If you dare to pass the fence and had gotten caught you would be punish by the peacekeepers, but "Most of the peacekeepers turn a blind eye to the few of us who hunt because they're as hungry for fresh meat as anybody is. But I always took that risk to hunt in the woods because I need to feed my family. See there is my lttle sister Prim, my mother, and I, oh and I cant forget Buttercup. Buttercup is my little sister cat, even though buttercup doesnt like and is another mouth for me to feed, I still her keep the cat because she had brag me. I have to play the role as provider, mother, and sibling in my family. I had a father but he had died when I was eleven. He was blown up in a mine explosion.

My father was the one who taught me how to hunt. He even taught me how to use a bow and arrow so I could kill wildgame. I miss my father very much. Ever since he had died my mother been very standoff and depress to where she doesn't take care of me and my sister anymore, she just stay in bed all day. So had to step up to make sure we ate everyday. When I go hunting I also see Gale. Gale is my hunting partner. We alway hunt together, but no only Gale is my hunting partner but he is my only friend. When finish hunting I always want to go to Hob the trade market to trade off wildgames I killed or barries I picked SO I CAN GET US WANT WE NEED.

Most times at the market I would trade for other things like bread, or other meats , or even for a bowl of soup and sometimes i would even trade for medicines. My little sister alway trade at Hob, she trades her goat milk and sometimes she would me cheese and sale to. My sister also try to do anything to help, but I dont really let her because i dont want to worry about things like that, I want her to focuse on school. I always put my name in the drawing for the hunger games so i can get tesserac. Tesserac are a yearly supply of gain and oil. Since I knew what was tesseracs was I been putting my name in so I can take care of my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment